Chris Brown Allowed Near Rihanna Two Years After Attack

Back in happier times
Back in happier times

A court order was lifted on  Tuesday that had prevented R&B singer Chris Brown from coming  into close contact with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna since a violent altercation two years ago.

Los Angeles Superior Court judge Patricia Schnegg downgraded the stay-away order that said Chris, 21, must stay 50 yards away from Rihanna, or 10 yards at entertainment industry events.

Schnegg replaced it with a less stringent order that bars Chris from harassing or annoying Rihanna, but allows him to speak to her.

Rihanna was not in court but her lawyer said that the Rude Boy and Umbrella singer had no objection to the change. Chris, who did attend Tuesday’s brief hearing, pleaded guilty in 2009 to assaulting Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles. He was sentenced to five years probation and community service and recently completed a year-long
domestic violence course.

Last week, Chris skipped the music industry’s Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, despite being nominated for three honours. Rihanna performed on the show but failed to win any of the four awards for which she was nominated. Reuters

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4145

Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam Jessica Pare

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s